Saturday, October 12, 2013

More Custom Orders

My youngest daughter had her 3rd birthday last week and the couple of weeks leading up to her big day she kept insisting that she was getting a turtle for her birthday.  It was so random and funny that I just had to indulge her and make her a cute little Amigurumi turtle:
 It's such a cute and happy looking turtle isn't it?
 She loves it and has decided to name it "Awesome" :)
I got a paying custom request from a friend for some toddler boots.  I worked on them with cold fingers while watching my son play hockey.  I love how they turned out!
One of my friends suggested some adult sized booties and I think that's next on my list when I get time!  How awesome and cozy would that be?!
My dear Mother requested some pillows for her couches that had some "character".  I'm going to have to visit her more often so I can see the pillows more! I'm having separation anxiety already :P
 She loves them of course and I can't wait to see how they look on her couches.
I also got another request from my husband for a camo beard hat for him to wear hunting... I think these hats are too funny, but they ARE really warm too!

No comments:

Post a Comment