Saturday, September 7, 2013

More Adorable Crochet Purses!

My husband and I just got home from an awesome vacation to Yellowstone N.P. and I didn't have a lot of time to crochet last week since we were busy running around looking at geysers and wolves and mountains and bisons, oh my! However we had a long plane ride that I was able to finish some projects on.  On the way there I finished a custom ordered Color-Blocked scarf in Virginia Tech colors.  I thought it was such a brilliant idea to do a scarf in school colors, I don't know why I didn't think of that before!  Then on the flights home I told my husband that I was going to make two purses... I was determined!  I got this first one finished and was in love... Isn't it so colorful and fun?!
 It just makes me happy :)
 Lots of room inside too!
 My very helpful two year old was so nice to model it for me.
 Then I got started on my second purse and just finished it as we were touching down... but I did it, ha!
 I have a thing for large wooden buttons...
Purses can be purchased HERE and HERE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment